The Hamburg Exhibition Centre is located in the centre of the city, with direct access to all transport facilities:
- From Hamburg airport to the exhibition site takes only 20 minutes by taxi or under 30 minutes with public transportations
- Long-distance train station “Dammtor“ is just 300 m away with express train connections to various destinations
- Metro (U-Bahn) and Rapid transit (S-Bahn) stations are within walking distance
- The A 1 and A 7 motorways can be reached quickly and easily
- Around 3,500 parking spaces at the exhibition site
- There are regular ferry connections to Scandinavia
Relaxed to the SMM: We offer various shuttle services to make your arrival and stay as pleasant as possible: the SMM Ground Shuttle, the SMM Parking Shuttle and the SMM Hotel Shuttle.
More is not possible: in a radius of only 500 metres you experience Hamburg pure - whether Kiez, Schanze, St. Pauli or Alster. Which other location is in the middle of the city and still offers the best logistics and sufficient parking spaces? And after the end of your event you will find numerous restaurants, pubs, bars as well as a variety of shopping and leisure facilities in the immediate vicinity of the exhibition grounds right in the heart of the city.
Within a radius of 2 km:
10,000 hotel rooms of all categories
1,000 restaurants and bars
100 musicals, theaters and museums