Inspiration for a new future of the industry
As the world's leading trade fair for the maritime industry, SMM aims to reflect the diversity of topics and to drive the transition in every sector. The segment general outfitting/interior outfitting has been an important part of SMM for many years and will also play an important role in 2024.
SMM 2024 will be the event in Europe where the experts of the passenger ship industry will come together again. With an extensive stage programme and our daily networking event “It's wine o'clock", the MARINE INTERIORS area @SMM will be the ideal platform to meet the decision-makers of the industry.
Alternating annually with the MARINE INTERIORS Cruise & Ferry Global Expo, Hamburg thus offers interior designers, architects, and manufacturers a unique and continuous presence on the European and global markets.
MARINE INTERIORS Discovery Bay
A smart way for first-timers and last-minute bookers to participate: the bundled presence of suppliers of the MARINE INTERIORS area ensures optimum visibility on the exhibition floor and a high level of attention among trade visitors. Our specifically designed solution provides exhibitors with everything they need in one package. This is your option, if you want to benefit from a turnkey solution and a full networking and marketing package at an attractive price.
Perfect for first-timers and last-minute bookers who are …
- planning to carry out IMO certification of their products or have already done so.
- at home in a cruise-related industry, e.g. hotel equipment.
- interested in joining the Makers List of leading shipping companies and shipyards.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Uncomplicated trade fair presence thanks to our complete stand concept ready for immediate occupancy
- Convincing price-performance ratio
- Use of the further, extensive networking opportunities during the trade fair days
This offer include the following extras:
EUR 6.900 excl. VAT