TradeWinds Shipowners Forum 2020
the changing face of shipping
Hamburg, 8 september 2020 What is the future of ship financing, owning and operations?
After the successful premiere of the Shipowners Forum at SMM 2018 TradeWinds will host its next high-class event again in Hamburg:
Delegates will expect a stimulating debate about the future of ship finance, owning and operations in one of Europe's key shipping centres.
Topics will be:
- What is the future for ship finance in Europe now we near the end of a decade-long shake-out for banks?
- Who will provide owners and operators with funds, and at what price?
- What will be the real impact of Brexit on finance across the continent?
- Where is consolidation in liner shipping heading, and what are the implications?
- How are tonnage providers responding to cost-cutting by the lines, and the rush for digital solutions?
- Will the IMO 2020 emission rules create a fresh upheaval in pricing?
Join us for an afternoon of top level debate and networking with our expert speakers (on consolidation in the liner market and new opportunities in ship finance.
After the successful launch of the TradeWinds Shipowners Forum at SMM 2018 we are happy to continue our cooperation with TradeWinds also in the non-SMM year 2019. As sponsor of the Forum we look forward to an interesting event and to meeting the shipping industry in Hamburg again.