NGOs meet the shipping industry: Fighting climate change together
Leading environmental organisations and the international shipping industry are working together to achieve one aim - a cleaner environment with a level playing field. NGOs and maritime industry experts will discuss shipping’s green credentials and its role in achieving this ambitious goal. Is carbon offsetting a viable solution, alongside other more conventional methods designed to reduce emissions?
• Arnaud Boehmann, Spokesperson, FridaysForFuture Hamburg
• Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, Policy & Government Affairs, MSC Group
• Sönke Diesener, Transport Policy Officer, NABU – Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union
• Peter Müller-Baum, Managing Director, VDMA Engines and Systems
• Lars Robert Pedersen, Deputy Secretary General, BIMCO
• more speakers tba.
Craig Eason, Editorial Director, Fathom World and former Deputy Editor, Lloyd’s List