Nigerian Maritime Business Summit (NMBS)
The Summit is designed to create a platform to fully tap into the vast opportunities in the Nigerian maritime industry, a medium to sensitize the entire world on the possibilities and benefits of investing in Nigeria. Nigeria is endowed with 853km coastline, 10,000km of inland waterways and abundant natural resources, thereby presenting an opportunity for investors (individual & corporate) to explore the attractive opportunities that abound in the sector.
The Nigerian Maritime Business Summit addresses especially following target groups:
- Shipping association / chamber
- Bank executives / investors / development partners
- Ship operators / Master mariners
- Trawlers association
- Top management of parastatals in the maritime sector
The NMBS takes place on 06.09.2018 at 09:30 till 12:00 in conference room Shanghai, 2nd floor of Central Entrance. The conference room is accessible via elevator. Please note: Entrance for NMBS is for free, but an entrance ticket for SMM 2018 is obligatory to access the location.
Senior Shipping Development Officer (SSDO)
- Hadiza Bala Usman, Managing Director, Nigeria Ports Authority
- Barr. Hassan Bello, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Shippers Council
- Acting MD, NIWA
- MD, Nigerdock
- MD, Ocean Glory
- MD, Integrated Shipping
- MD, Ladol
Nigerian Maritime Business Summit: Welcome address by the organizers
Nigerian Maritime Business Summit: Keynote Address
Nigerian Maritime Business Summit: Goodwill Messages by:
• His Excellency Yusuf Usman Tuggar, Nigerian Ambassador to Germany
10.14 - 10.17 a.m.
• Senator Sani Ahmed Yerima –Senate Committee Chairman, Marine Transport
10.17 - 10.20 a.m.
• Honourable Mohammed Umar Bago –Chairman House Committee on Maritime Safety, Education and Administration