Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment related to the topic of the exhibition in question:
- By presenting articles published under their name within a period of six months prior to the event.
- By presenting an imprint listing them as an editor, permanent editorial staff member or author of a publication issued no more than six months prior to the relevant event.
- By presenting the original of an established full-time editorial office’s written request expressly referring to the current event.
- By providing a web link to an online publication from the relevant industry, along with proof of an appropriately-sized readership. In these cases, pre-accreditation is mandatory due to the increased validation effort. Any such online media must have been in existence for at least three months and be updated regularly. The latest text relating to the business segment relevant to the trade event must be no older than three months. Please note that separate accreditation rules may apply to bloggers in some cases.
- By submitting proof of work for a student periodical no more than six months old, or a valid ID card from a youth press organization or a written confirmation of their editorial involvement in a student publication issued by the relevant school.
- Holders of a valid press card from a German or foreign journalists' association.