The Hamburg Exhibition Centre is located in the centre of the city, with direct access to all transport facilities.
- From the city airport to the exhibition grounds in only 20 minutes by taxi.
- Long-distance train station 300 m away, express train connections to Berlin, Frankfurt and Cologne
- Three underground and S-Bahn stations are within walking distance.
- The A 1 and A 7 motorways can be reached quickly and easily.
- Around 3,500 parking spaces at the exhibition grounds
- There are regular ferry connections to Scandinavia
Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH
20357 Hamburg / Germany
P.O. Box 30 24 80
20308 Hamburg / Germany
More is not possible: in a radius of only 500 metres you experience Hamburg pure - whether Kiez, Schanze, St. Pauli or Alster. Which other location is in the middle of the city and still offers the best logistics and sufficient parking spaces? And after the end of your event you will find numerous restaurants, pubs, bars as well as a variety of shopping and leisure facilities in the immediate vicinity of the exhibition grounds right in the heart of the city.
Within a radius of 2 km:
10,000 hotel rooms of all categories
1,000 restaurants and bars
100 musicals, theaters and museums
Approximately 100 hotels of every price category and comfort class are within walking distance of the Hamburg Messe grounds.