Application forms for completion and return by fax or post here.
In 2020, SMM will be held from 8 – 11 September.
- Application form main-/co-exhibitors SMM 2020
- Application form co-exhibitors SMM 2020
- Application MARINE INTERIORS@SMM
- Application form Maritime Career Market 2020
- Application for exhibitors of national pavilions
- General Terms of Participation of Hamburg Messe (Status: 08/2019)
- General Terms of Participation of Hamburg Messe (Status: 01/2018)
- Technical Regulations (Status: 08/2018)
- House Rules Hamburg Messe und Congress (Status: 09/2019)
- Please complete all sections in the application form and send it back to us.
- After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of application. Please note, this is not a final confirmation of the space requested.
- The process of allocating the exhibitors in the halls starts directly after our application deadline. As soon as we have suitable availability for you we will contact you with a proposal.
- If you are satisfied with the space we have offered you, we will send out the confirmation receipt along with your log-in details for our Online Service Center. Orders can only be placed as from this point of time.
- The invoice will be sent out at the beginning of the year in which the exhibition is being held.
- Services (water, electricity depending on usage etc.) will be invoiced directly after the event.